Please read this statement carefully. If you are accessing our site or initiating an order with us, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
• Overly Cheezy Pizzeria has limited delivery areas only. If your address is not found to be in our delivery area, but should be, please Contact Us.
• Operating hours from 11am to 9.00pm
• Minimum order for delivery is $21.
• Delivery surcharge from $4 for every order
• For orders above $200, please call 2 hours in advance
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice
• Delivery services may be delayed or temporarily unavailable in selected areas due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, pick-up service will be made available during such instances
• Payment by cash and Paynow only.
• Customers may use more than one online coupon per order, subject to terms and conditions.
• Online Coupons are not redeemable for cash.
• Children below 18 years of age are not permitted to place online orders.
• Visuals are for illustration purpose only
• While stock last
1. Refund will only be applicable for orders made through Dineplan QR ordering at Overly Cheezy Pizzeria.
2. Customers will be required to fill in a refund form at the cashier counter. It is mandatory to provide contact details and reason for refund. Administrative Office from the HQ may call customer to verify the refund made.
The collection of your personal data will generally occur when you either visit our websites, browse through our pages on social media platforms; subscribe to our mailing list; submit website feedback; send an email or letter to us; or make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our site, WhatsApp, telephone or other means.
Usage and Disclosure of Personal Data
We use your personal data that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through our website or partners website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/ or order confirmation).
Additionally, we use this personal data to communicate with you, plan and execute marketing campaigns, send you alerts, promotional materials, offers and notices regarding our products and outlets, including via electronic newsletters, short message service, digital marketing platforms and other forms of communications; aggregate information for internal reporting purposes (including research trends or analytics); and screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
We may disclose your personal data third party service providers, agents, and other organisations we have engaged for the purpose as described above. Any updates made to your personal data with us may not be updated with our third-party service providers, agents and other organisations. You are required to liaise with them separately.
We may also share your personal data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, to protect the integrity of this site or to otherwise protect our rights.